We are looking for a full-time handyman to join our team.
Based in Forest Hill, London, you will report directly to your Supervisor and will be expected to work in London and the Home Counties.
You’ll have good communication skills, including basic IT abilities, be hard working and have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude. A real team player, you’ll be trustworthy, reliable and be able to manage your time effectively.
You should have at least two years’ experience and preferably a clean driving licence.
Role and responsibilities
- Maintain our clients’ buildings in a safe, clean and secure condition
- Liaise regularly with the maintenance administrator and perform daily and weekly checks as prescribed by the job schedule software
- Carry out basic carpentry, decorating, tiling, flooring or roofing works on a reactive and planned maintenance schedule to ensure our clients buildings are kept in a clean, clear and safe condition
- Schedule complete regular maintenance, servicing and repair of plant and equipment
- Repair and maintain general plumbing in our client’s buildings; this includes mains water, heating and drainage systems
- Order equipment and parts through the maintenance administrator using purchase orders for goods and services necessary for the continued operations as approved by the client. Invoices are required to permit completion of financial reports
- Work with the administrator to ensure spending is within budget
- Report details of completed tasks and any further works required to the maintenance administrator
- Work in conjunction with sub-contracted service staff
- Provide training for clients and on site staff for safe use of the equipment installed or provided by CAM
- Complete all work sheets and provide copy back to maintenance administrator so that tasks can be shut down, invoiced and reported on by the helpdesk.
In return, we offer:
- Company van
- Tools and Training
We are a London Living Wage Employer.
Applications should be emailed to Juliet by 5pm on Thursday 12 May.