IOSH Managing Safely
The IOSH Managing Safely course is designed for people in supervisory or management positions in all types of organisations, who need a broad understanding of health and safety at work.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Recognise commonly found workplace hazards and know how to control them
- Determine why accidents involving injury or damage occur in the workplace
- Explain how aspects of human behaviour can affect health and safety at work
- Apply principles of good management to health and safety
- Use effective communication
- How to ensure compliance with health and safety legislation within the workplace
Module 1 ~ Introducing managing safely
Module 2 ~ Assessing Risks
Module 3 ~ Controlling Risks
Module 4 ~ Understanding your responsibilities
Module 5 ~ Identifying hazards
Module 6 ~ Investigating accidents and incidents
Module 7 ~ Measuring performance
Module 8 ~ Protecting our environment
All candidates will have to complete a short closed book examination and a practical assignment. These are moderated by IOSH and upon successful completion; an IOSH certificate will be issued.
The taught course programme runs for 4 consecutive days. For in-house courses the days do not need to be consecutive and can be spread over 2, 3 or 4 weeks.
Course Locations and Price:
CAM London Training Centre
£480 + Vat = £578.00 [per delegate]
This price includes the course book, additional notes, IOSH fees, refreshments and lunches.